Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Increase Your Writing Output

If you want to get published, you have to write. Writing - just getting that first draft out as words onto a page - takes time, and can be a slow and frustrating process. I've found something that may be able to help you.

Have a read of this great post by Rachel Aaron, called How I Went From Writing 2,000 Words a Day to 10,000 Words a Day. Rachel discusses in detail how she created for herself a triangle with three core requirements: Knowledge, Time, and Enthusiasm.

I hope you get something out of it. I personally thought the Knowledge section was most applicable to me. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I have go through your site, this is a good one. If you want to know more about this please visit our website :
    The article is all I want to be a writer about professional and help in covering areas that are well managed and governed how to get published so that you can fit into the writing technical Best Writing Competitions and by that every new writer fist appropriately which will be fair enough. So make sure you are good and relative to that field thriving for proper How To Write A Book aspects and essentials.

    ReplyDelete